Multiple employer plans - the affordable workplace retirement plan option for small businessesBy: Sagar S - Nov 01, 2018
The Department of Labor recently announced a proposed rule that would expand access to multiple employer retirement plans for small businesses.
In this podcast (3:36), we explain the concept of multiple employer plans or MEPs. Sagar S, the Product Owner for Congruent’s CORE Suite of Solutions, talks about how multiple employer plans will help increase retirement coverage in the US. He also describes one of the challenges of MEPs from a provider perspective, and how Congruent’s CORE Contributions Processing Solution helps tackle it.
Categories : Retirement Technology
- Plan and Prepare for Retirement, Start Now.
- HADR Environment with Azure Blob Storage
- Testing to Create a Zero-Defect Retirement Product: Challenges and Checks
- How Automation Aids Quality Control and What to Watch Out For
- Why Automate Software Testing?
- Make financial wellness programs more valuable to users, quantify benefits to employers: Report
- Why financial literary and financial wellness matter
- Role of APIs in the digital transformation journey
- Data Analytics can help deliver competitive plans, work out retirement income
- Mobile and online capability essential for DC plan providers, millennials seek info from social media: Study