Multiple employer plans - the affordable workplace retirement plan option for small businessesBy: Sagar S - Nov 01, 2018
The Department of Labor recently announced a proposed rule that would expand access to multiple employer retirement plans for small businesses.
In this podcast (3:36), we explain the concept of multiple employer plans or MEPs. Sagar S, the Product Owner for Congruent’s CORE Suite of Solutions, talks about how multiple employer plans will help increase retirement coverage in the US. He also describes one of the challenges of MEPs from a provider perspective, and how Congruent’s CORE Contributions Processing Solution helps tackle it.
Categories : Retirement Technology
- Make financial wellness programs more valuable to users, quantify benefits to employers: Report
- Why financial literary and financial wellness matter
- Role of APIs in the digital transformation journey
- Data Analytics can help deliver competitive plans, work out retirement income
- Mobile and online capability essential for DC plan providers, millennials seek info from social media: Study
- Why authentic leadership is important for transformation success; impact of MEPs, and the millennial connection
- Behavior analysis can help improve retirement outcomes, says expert
- Multiple employer plans - the affordable workplace retirement plan option for small businesses
- Congruent at SPARK Forum 2018, and the story behind COREDC
- How to conduct an effective Scrum Meeting