Congruent at SPARK Forum 2018, and the story behind COREDCBy: Lucas - Oct 30, 2018
Congruent is a Silver Sponsor at the 2018 SPARK Forum, a prominent event for the US retirement services industry. The event will be held from November 4-6th, at the prestigious The Breakers Palm Beach, in Florida. In this podcast (2:42), Lucas Soucy, the Head of North America for Congruent, talks about the company’s long association with SPARK, and the concept behind COREDC, Congruent’s flagship product.Disclaimer
Categories : Retirement Technology
- Plan and Prepare for Retirement, Start Now.
- HADR Environment with Azure Blob Storage
- Testing to Create a Zero-Defect Retirement Product: Challenges and Checks
- How Automation Aids Quality Control and What to Watch Out For
- Why Automate Software Testing?
- Make financial wellness programs more valuable to users, quantify benefits to employers: Report
- Why financial literary and financial wellness matter
- Role of APIs in the digital transformation journey
- Data Analytics can help deliver competitive plans, work out retirement income
- Mobile and online capability essential for DC plan providers, millennials seek info from social media: Study